Dallas Bathtub Refinishing Reviews

Dallas Bathtub Refinishing Reviews

The bathtub refinishing Industry has undergone some changes over the past 20 years but the last 5 to 7 years have provided technological advancements that makes the Epoxy D.I.Y kits completely obsolete.
So many times In our Industry I hear "I need to have my bathtub painted" or "I'm pretty handy I will get a bathtub painting kit this weekend and redo my tub". Please just hear me out before you make a decision. I'm not going to try to sell you on hiring me. I'm just going to present evidence and what I have found through my Dallas bathtub refinishing reviews

 Water Resistant And Water Proof Are Very Different Things

The Epoxy and Urethane paints being used on bathtubs and tile are water resistant paints. The Professional Bathtub Refinishers Association endorses Fluoropolymer coatings that are water proof coatings. It is a fair statement that these coatings are more like plastic in property. The coatings are not the only thing that separates the professionals at Dallas Bathtub Services.

Dallas Bathtub Services is a synergistic process not just a coating

Proper surface preparation includes etching and proper molecular bonding agents so the new surface is chemically welded into the old surface, not painted on top of the old surface. When properly refinished you can expect a new bathtub or tile surface to last over 20 years before needing to be refinished again. Dallas Bathtub Services provides an 8 year transferable warranty free of charge with each refinishing project. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dallas Bathtub Services